About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

The Household Help

Good morning,

As I was clearing the dinner dishes and loading the dishwasher, I snapped this picture of my kitchen helper.
Between the kitchen and the dining room is the butler's pantry.  Ah, yes, here is the butler now helping me get plenty of exercise as I step over him. 
After starting the dishwasher I headed for the living room to sit a spell and relax where I found my couch warmer.

We have plenty of household help here.

;),
Lois

2 comments:

Gayle said...

Fun Post

Rose said...

You have wonderful help...I might need to hire them sometime.