About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Can You See Me Now? (This Post Not for Sherry!)

 
 "Ssssssssssh!  I'm hiding!"

Good morning,

This little garter snake scurried into a "hiding space" and sat quietly for about 20 minutes while an electric drill was used a few feet above him to mount new cameras.  He certainly was convinced he was hiding.  

We like garter snakes.  They eat slugs that eat flowers.  ;)

Enjoy,
Lois

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Garter snake are good, I agree. Hiding? :))

TexWisGirl said...

like trying to tuck your belly into your belt. :)

Mersad said...

Well as long as they are useful to you, let them be. :)

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Sherry said...

I should have stopped at the title!!! I love running over them with my lawn mower! A SNAKE is a SNAKE, there is no such thing as a "little" snake. One day over the weekend, I was about to let Morgan out back and stopped in my tracks just as I was about to open the sliding glass door. . . a SNAKE was sunning itself on the step. Morgan, for sure, would have wanted to play with it. Instead, I took her out the front door.