About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen, the baby of our family.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Puss in Boots

Good morning,

Look who I found on Deck 11, leaving the Windjammer just after breakfast!  :)

Needless to say, all the children are delighted to have these fabulous Dreamworks characters on board. 

Enjoy,
Lois

6 comments:

Lynette said...

Looks like a tall person is inside that costume. I can't imagine doing that for a job, but I'm glad someone is always willing to do it, since, like you mentioned, children love seeing them!

fabriquefantastique said...

looks like you are enjoying this trip...

Happy Days said...

I can imagine the kids going bonkers seeing him! he IS quite handsome!!...debbie

Barbara said...

Always my favorite-he's adorable!

Barbara said...

Always my favorite-he's adorable!

VP said...

I know this guy...