About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Broccoli and Cheese Bread

Good morning,

We're home.  Guess what I like to do at home.  Yep, you got it.

I've published my recipe for Broccoli and Cheese Bread previously.  If you're interested, click here.

Ah, the aromas of fresh bread in the house....

;),
Lois

13 comments:

Diana said...

I knew when I read your post yesterday that we'd be seeing some bread soon! It looks delicious and I've actually been thinking about baking some lately(you know I hate cooking and baking) this is a big thing for me! I baked bread for years for my family by hand! Probably why I don't do it anymore. Love Di ♥

Marit Johanne said...

I knew you would soon come up with some nice freshly baked bread! Looks very good!

Anonymous said...

They are really cute little loaves!! I can smell it...Mmmmmmm, get the butter out and I'll come and sit a spell and help you devour it!! ...debbie

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Yum, I bet you like getting into your own kitchen after so much time away.

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safely! The bread looks delicious.

mrscravitz said...

I have throughly enjoyed reading and seeing pictures of your trip and the cruise ship is very beautiful. But I love the road trip home the best. So neat to see what roadways, and scenery is like in another part of the country! Thank you for letting me tag along. Oh and I gotta try some of that bread! :))

Hootin Anni said...

...why, just the other day I was craving cream of broccoli soup, and this....this post just makes me drool. Wow. I'm gonna have to try your recipe.

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of it, but it really does sound good... looks good, too! =)

StitchinByTheLake said...

Oh my goodness that looks good - and sounds wonderful! blessings, marlene

Montanagirl said...

Wish I was there to taste it!

Elaine said...

I was wondering what kind of bread you'd bake first. Looks yummy!

Joolz said...

The loves look great, Lois. There is something therapeutic about baking bread, I think!

Gunn said...

Looks like the type of bread I am after just now.....
I can nearly smell them all the way to Norway.