About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen, the baby of our family.

Monday, July 30, 2012

Desserts at Chops

Good morning,

It has been awhile since I have taken pictures of FOOD!  ;) 

Above is the Red Velvet Cake served in Chops Restaurant on board Freedom of the Seas.  *sigh*
This is my real favorite, though. It's the Creme Brulee and provides its own light show at the table. 

'nuf said!

Yum,
Lois

8 comments:

Happy Days said...

I'll take a piece of cake plez!! And I'd like it for breakfast too!! Love chocolate cake for breaky!! ...debbie

grammie g said...

Hi Lois...Oh my I'll take both at the same time please..they would probably have to roll me of the ship when I got back!! : }}}}
Grace

TexWisGirl said...

love the dribbled sauce on the top plate. :)

Lois said...

The creme brûlée would be my favorite too (I've never seen my computer put those accents over the letters when I type them but it's kind of cool)!

Adsila said...

Yum, the dessert looks delish!

Montanagirl said...

I LOVE Creme Brule. I haven't made it in years. Maybe I should......?

Rose said...

I will have the first one, please!

River Glorious said...

I'm hungry