About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Skirt for 18" Doll - Knit



Clothing for 18" Dolls is available for purchase at 


Knit and crochet patterns to make clothing for 18" Doll are also available.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some lucky grandgirls!! My girls would be so thrilled if I could do that!! Really cute outfit...debbie

Lois Evensen said...

Thanks, Debbie.

I just can't make doll clothes fast enough for the girls. I get most of my crocheting and knitting accomplished while we are at sea. The last short time we were home we spent splitting and stacking wood from that Catalpa tree. ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by. We will be in a US port on Sunday and I look forward to being able to load your blog to see how you and Cooper are doing!

Hugs,
Lois