About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Work in Process This Week - Brilliant Rainbow Afghan Blanket

Good morning,

This week I'm working on a Brilliant Rainbow and Off White afghan blanket on Deck One (that's in my living room recliner.)  This color combination is so pretty together and is a favorite in the shop.

 Upstairs on Deck Two I've started the centers for a large afghan blanket:  burgundy flowers on pink.  

Kjell finished two wood items this week, too, some custom orders and others are in the shop.  One is a John 13:34 Cross and the other is a Magic of Nine Clock.  Now he is working on custom order turned wood pens and I hope he'll have some for the shop, too.  :)  After a few months of not feeling well, it is wonderful Kjell is feeling better and is back in his wood workshop. 

Come see what else we've made!

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the very best,

Lois

2 comments:

MarkD60 said...

That amazes me, knitting. I mean, who invented it? To me, it seems beyond human capability. I am in awe!

angela said...

The blanket looks lovely.
Glad hubby is feeling better
Thank goodness for our hobbies.
I’d really be lost without them
Still slogging away on my mosaic
It’s slow very enjoyable