About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, October 16, 2021

Leaving Cincinnati - Road Trip

Good morning,

Here are a few images I took while we were leaving home on our way to Missouri recently.  That's the skyline of downtown Cincinnati ahead.

There was plenty of construction on this trip, starting from home.  The I-75 bridge across the Ohio River between Ohio and Kentucky has been under repair for quite some time so traffic has been a nightmare.
This is a little nicer shot of part of downtown Cincinnati.

Those matching towers, center left, are the world headquarters of Procter and Gamble.  

And, so our journey began.  From time to time I'll have more images from our road trip adventure.

All the best,

Lois

2 comments:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Gosh, I haven't seen Cincy in almost 40 years. I forget how huge it is.

Rose said...

It has been a while since I have been through there...