About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, October 1, 2021

Corning Cornflower Loaf Pan

 Good morning,

I wasn't aware that there was a loaf pan in the Corning Ware Cornflower design cookware set.  Recently, a friend of Catherine's sent home a few pieces of Corning Ware that she is no longer using and this beautiful loaf pan/dish was in the collection.

Of course, I had to made bread in it.  When I know Catherine will be seeing her friend again soon, I'll make some bread for her using this lovely pan.

 How very sweet!

Lois

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

That is a nice loaf pan, big enough for baking bread. Very thoughtful of that friend to give it to you.

Also, I love those photos of Elsa in your previous post. Awesome dog!

Olde Dame Holly said...

My mother had some of the Cornflower design, and quite a bit of other designs, including some with mushrooms, I think! They are such wonderful bakeware. And serving bowls!