About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, August 22, 2021

WIP This Weekend

 Good morning,

I have a scarf started with this pretty yarn.  I don't have very much of it, so a scarf if just about all I can make.  

I have similar yarn in other colors that I like very much, too, but I'm making a blanket with it.  Having more than one project in process at the same time is good for my brain to have some relaxation from the same pattern for many hours at a time.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,

Lois

1 comment:

angela said...

The yarn is so pretty. I’m working on some Hexagons and I’m designing my own blanket making flowers and adding them in a pleasant pattern
I’m in Victoria Australia and we are still in winter so it’s cold, perfect crochet weather