About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, April 24, 2020

Work in Process This Week

Good morning,

I have so many projects going this week that I don't know which to pick up first when I get a chance to knit and crochet.


Above is a Christening Blanket that is just finished and now in the shop.  It's here if you want to see how it looks finished.  :)
While I was working on that, My Honey asked for a face mask for our next trip out.  He picked out the yarn he wanted and here it is hot off the hook.
This is a top down baby sweater, size 12 months.  I'm still working on this one.

I'm also still working on the off white flowers for another afghan blanket.  The afghan is my upstairs project.  I'm working on the other items shown in the living room.
And, then daughter Catherine came through the living room and asked for another mask.  She has two already, but needs a third so one can be on her face, one in the washer, and one in the dryer.  She is going to her office every day (she's in an essential business) and is kind enough to do all of our grocery and other shopping for us.  She picked out this brown tweed.  I have a similar one in the shop, too.  Our masks in the shop are here.

I've made more than four dozen masks since I started making them in early April.  The family and Catherine's office are all supplied and I have sold quite a few of them in the shop.

I've also been quite busy photographing and listing wood items that Kjell has made.  He has been very productive this month!

That has been the activity of the week.  I really do want to get working on that afghan again.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

All the best,
Lois

----------------------------------------------------------
Come see what else we've made!
Original and Traditional
Hand Crafted Designs
 Made in the USA
---------------------------------------------------------

No comments: