About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Jelly Roll - Just Add Peanut Butter

Good morning,

I should have made two of these so we would have one for home!  I made this jelly roll for Catherine to take to the Dog Club for the human participants at an AKC Conformation Show  last weekend.  I made the loaf the night before the trial and used home made (by my wonderful neighbor Elsa) blackberry and raspberry jelly.

I didn't slice it at home, of course, so that it would be as fresh as possible when served the next morning.  Catherine sent me this picture so I could see how the roll looked inside when she sliced it at the club.

The message Catherine sent with the picture:  We need peanut butter!

Next time.  ;)

Lois

No comments: