About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

It was a plot!

Good morning,

Today's picture is very dark because it was taken in the middle of the night.

It was definitely a plot to get my spot in bed when Wendy, our youngest Labrador Retriever came to tell me she had to go out to go potty in the middle of the night.  Sure, I got up and took her out.  We are delighted our dogs tell us when they have to go out.

I was very careful not to make any noise so My Honey would not wake.  I went downstairs with Wendy, turned off the security system, let Wendy out and waited at the door for her, then let her in, reset the alarm, and came back upstairs to go back to bed.

What I found was the other two pups, Penny and Erik (he's behind Penny in the image above) very comfortably sleeping in my bed!

I'm sure it was a plot! 

I love those dogs.  Of course, they moved over and gave me a small space so I could go back to sleep.

;),
Lois

3 comments:

Michelle said...

lol! Plot, or not, you know you love them!

MarkD60 said...

It's what you call "organized crime"! Hope you got your spot back!

Tanya said...

That happens to me with the cats too. It sure gets crowded in the bed!