About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

White Ohio Featherless Cranes

Good morning,

I can't control my gathering of pictures of featherless cranes!
I photographed so many of them in Florida and now I a m finding them in great numbers in Ohio. If you look carefully, you can see six of them in the image above.
 It seems Ohio cranes can be trained ala Vikings training their Dragons!
 This flock of White Ohio Featherless Cranes was tying up traffic near Tri-County Mall just North of Cinicnnati.

Lois

2 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

It's good to get the work done before winter sets in. ;)

Kathy said...

They haven't heard about underground wiring in Cincinnati I suppose. Well, they've probably heard about it but figure it's too expensive to chance the plan (like most cities). I love your take on "featherless cranes"!