About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Flying Turtle?

Good morning,

This shot gave me a smile when I started going through images taken in Montego Bay.

While capturing the scenery, a bird flew through my camera shot.  When I downloaded the pictures it seemed the bird had turned into a turtle!

No, I'm not drinking mimosas on this beautiful morning!

;),
Lois

3 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

haha. :)

Steve Willson said...

It looks like Gamera. Maybe he's on vacation.

Blogoratti said...

A great shot indeed.