About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Rain Storm at Sea

Good morning,

I took today's pictures through our stateroom window aboard Freedom of the Seas.
The views change moment by moment while you are at sea. 
This isolated shower across the water from us was spectacular.

Enjoy,
Lois

7 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

Lovely sky although I don't think I'd enjoy being in a storm out at sea!

MarkD60 said...

Did you ever read the book "Don't Stop The Carnival", by Herman Wouk? It would be excellent to read on the ship. Your rainstorm pics reminded me of that book.
New York stockbroker tyoe guy, vacations in the Caribbean, falls in love with it and buys a hotel, knowing nothing about the hotel industry. Great read.
I probably already asked you if you read this book.....

Lois Evensen said...

No, Mark, I haven't read that one.

It sounds like a good one to be in the library on board the ship.

BTW, we'll be sitting in your harbor on Thursday. It's not a regular port day there for us, but our way of avoiding stormy weather on the other side of the Caribbean.

I'll wave from Deck 10!

Lois

Lynette said...

I like these photos, Lois! Thanks for sharing them!

Birdman said...

They come and go so fast. Spectacular, if you can catch them. btw I always opt for a balcony room.

Michelle said...

I love that last shot!

Ida said...

Those are some amazing and awesome looking clouds.