About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Is That Cute or What?

Good morning,

Here's something else we saw on the road that looked pretty cool.
That little trailer really belongs on the back of a motorcycle, but it sure looked cute on the back of that small car.  It appeared to be an extra trunk on a too-small car.  

Yes, we love road trips.  They are so much more fun than flying!

All the best,
Lois

4 comments:

Mersad said...

I think it's cute as well.

Mersad
Mersad Donko Photography

Sherry said...

I want one of those! Not only cute but useful. I note that it is a Honda. I too have a Honda Civic and there is never enough room on road trips for my "stuff." I'm unlike most civilized travelers who only carry a suitcase and their purse. No, I don't exactly travel light!!!

Anonymous said...

It really is cute. Love the blue.

Rose said...

I have never seen this before...always a first time for everything.