About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Schooner Bar - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning,

I'm still walking around Freedom of the Seas with camera in hand. 
Today's images are of the Schooner Bar, one of the more popular places to relax, have a drink, and watch the world pass by.
The Schooner is a "walk through" bar so if you sit here long enough, just about everyone on board will eventually pass by. 

This is also one of the areas where trivia and other games and activities are held.

Enjoy,
Lois

5 comments:

Diana said...

Looks like the place to be! I love people watching.
Love Di ♥

TexWisGirl said...

a great relaxation spot to people watch, i bet. :)

Montanagirl said...

You never seem to run out of things to photograph! I like people-watching too - in airports, etc.

Elaine said...

I am constantly amazed at the wonderful decor and artwork around the ship. It definitely gives you a feeling of luxury.

Lauren said...

I'm really enjoying reading your posts about your cruise! I found your blog through another knitting blog. It is really bringing back the memories of the Caribbean cruise I took last January aboard the Crown Princess!

Lauren
http://poolieandloolie.blogspot.com (my travel blog)
http://lostmittenblog.blogspot.com (my crafting/knitting blog)