About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Our Tulip Magnolia Tree

 Good morning,

Our Tulip Magnolia Tree is beautifully in bloom!

 This sweet bird photo bombed my pictures of the Magnolia Tree.  He wasn't quiet, either.  I realized I hadn't  filled the bird feeder and he was letting me know about it.  After taking pictures, I took care of that problem.  :)

 These blossoms are just gorgeous every year.  The tree was here when we arrived nearly 45 years ago and honors us with its beautiful blossoms each Spring.

So pretty!

Happy Spring!

Lois

No comments: