About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, February 16, 2024

She Ordered Two of These?

 Good morning,

Catherine is sending me images from Hawaii.

This one came with the title, "I ordered two of these."

She's so much fun.  ;)

Thanks, Cath, we'll just put those out in front of the house.  

Love you,

Mom

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

Wow! I have a wooden carved tiki that I bought while on vacation at the North Shore last August. Cool souvenir that fits nicely on my curio shelf.

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Gigi, I think Catherine was checking to be sure I was reading her text messages. ;) She has a way of getting my attention. She also took the bus to Costco and picked out some patio chairs that she thinks we should order from Costco here. They had a blast in Hawaii again. Erica (Cath's friend) has regular meetings there.