About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, October 14, 2023

Begonia Cuttings

 Good morning,

I took cuttings from the beautiful begonia that my oldest son gave to me last Spring.  The original plant has been outside in a container brightening up our patio all Summer.

I hope these little cuttings will survive the winter, grow roots, and I can plant them in the Spring. 

This is such a pretty flower color!  I don't think I've ever seen such a bright orange begonia before.

Are you taking cuttings as the seasons change?

All the best,

Lois

No comments: