About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Work in Process this Week - Crochet Sweater

 Good morning,

This is my current work in process.  Actually, it's a large project so I'll be working on it off and on for awhile.  It's not needed until Fall.

I've been asked to replicate a sweater I made more than thirty years ago.  It fits perfectly so I've measured and recomputed the stitches needed to make it.  Quite a process.  I wasn't writing down patterns way back then and I'm sorry I wasn't!

So, I'll work on this off and on until it is finished later this summer.  The colors are quite pretty, aren't they!

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

I truly enjoy reading your blogs and hearing from you.

All the best,

Lois

2 comments:

Marit Johanne said...

Lovely colors! It sounds like quite a job to remake the sweater.

carol l mckenna said...

Beautiful colors for a love fall sweater ~ awesome hand work ~ xo

Wishing you good health, laughter, and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)