About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Kjell's Work in Process

 Good morning,

Kjell sent me an image of the birds he is working on in his shop.  He has completed most of the painting and has to apply several coats of finish and let it dry between each one.

Eventually, they will be available in the shop.  

Come see all the other beautiful things Kjell has made!

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

I love hearing from you and reading your blogs.  What a talented group of people we have here in the blog-o-sphere.  Some of your blogs are set so that I am unable to leave comments (I know about all that spam), but I want you to know I do enjoy reading them.

All the very best,

Lois 

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

Beautiful cardinals! I made roast beef and provolone sandwiches baked in the oven with bakery buns and au jus sauce for dinner. Some cheese nachos to go with. Janice