About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, January 26, 2023

Elsa the Back Sleeper

Good morning,

Elsa joined me in bed by scooting up under my arm and turning on her back with her head on my chest.

I had a hard time getting the camera back far enough to get her whole head in the image.

This is just the sweetest, most lovable, loyal dog anyone could know.

Lois

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Love the picture!

Dianne said...

Love the picture!

Tanya said...

I have trouble sleeping well with my cats snuggles up against me, I can't imagine having such a big dog in my bed too!