About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, December 5, 2022

New Toy!

 Good morning,

From My Honey I received an air fryer for my birthday.  I got it early so have used it already and we love it!

Pork steaks, chicken thighs, potatoes....  They're all terrific when prepared in this.

I'm experimenting with different types of food and seasonings.

Thanks, Sweetie, this is a really FUN gift!

Love you,

Lois

3 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

Congratulations! I would love to get one, but have no space for it.

Sherry said...

I've been tossing around the idea of getting one for a year or more. I would definitely want one with a rotisserie. Now you've got me thinking about it again!

MarkD60 said...

I have heard that a hot chicken wing recipe using cauliflower instead of chicken wings is good in an air fryer...