About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, September 9, 2022

Birthday Dinner

 Good morning,

We celebrated My Honey's birthday with dinner out at a favorite steak house restaurant.  We started with shrimp cocktail...

 ...followed by French Onion Soup.

Prime Rib found its way in front of both Kjell and me...

...while Catherine enjoyed the scallops.
A serving of mushrooms found its way to the table.
And, finally, dessert!  Of course, I was heard to say, "Wait!  I don't have a picture yet."

But, My Honey was too fast with his fork and already had a bite.  

Happy Birthday, again, Sweetie.  This sure was fun.

Love you,

Lois

No comments: