About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

I'm Here to Help

 Good morning,

Nothing is routine here.  I generally do things like strip and remake our bed when the pups are busy elsewhere.  Since they were all on deck three with Catherine on Sunday morning, I took the opportunity to take the bedding off of the bed and throw it down the laundry chute.  

I didn't get far before Wendy arrived to help.  She was wearing her bathrobe because she had just stepped out of the tub in Catherine's bathroom.

*sigh*  So many helpers. Now if only those pups had opposable thumbs!

;),

Lois

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I hope Wendy didn't get the mattress wet!