About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, September 10, 2021

My Honey's Birthday Celebration - Part Two

 Good morning,

After our lovely dinner at the steak house (see yesterday's post) to celebrate My Honey's birthday, we had cake and present opening at home.

Catherine provided the Graeter's Ice Cream Cake (a Cincinnati Specialty and Extra Special Treat!)

 Since Kjell, the birthday boy himself, has the most muscle, he cut the ice cream cake.  This one is Chocolate Raspberry which is my absolute favorite!

I couldn't stop at just one piece.

Aside:  The mug is not from this event.  My Honey gave it to me some time ago.

Happy Birthday, again, Honey!

Thank you, Catherine, for all you did to make it so very special.

Lois

2 comments:

gigi-hawaii said...

Happy birthday to Kjell. I love all of your photos of the dinner at the restaurant and at home. How lovely!

angela said...

Happy birthday to your honey
The cake looks very yummy indeed