About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Work in Process this Week

 Good morning,

Here's a glimpse of my current afghan blanket work in process.  I just love these colors together!  I started this one for diversity from another afghan blanket I'm making using very different pattern stitches.  It helps to be able to switch back and forth between projects both for my mind and my hands.  ;) 

The Lady Bug Baby Sweater Set I finished and put in the shop last week sold within 48 hours so I have another started to restock.  This is a knit project so provides for very different hand movements than the crochet afghan blankets.

What are you making, baking, growing this week?

Lois

1 comment:

Olde Dame Holly said...

Such beautiful colors. I am not surprised at all that baby clothes knitted by you were bought up in a snap. Now someone has an heirloom to use and then save for the next generations!