About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Fall Foilage in Ohio Road Trip

Good morning,

Earlier this month when the weather turned cooler and the leaves began to change we took a short road trip into Central Ohio.
The leaf color certainly didn't disappoint!
Of course, I had my knitting with me.  The color is definitely not real life!  That's the front of a mulberry color cables and lace sweater that is now finished and delivered to the customer.  I took the picture of the knitting on my lap with my phone camera on auto settings and no flash.  It's still a pretty cool picture, though, because I can see the stitches much more clearly than if it were the real life dark mulberry-purple.

Happy Fall!

Lois

No comments: