About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Thursday, October 17, 2019

So Much Work In Process this Week!

Good morning,

During our road trip my fingers kept moving while My Honey was driving!

Above is the beginning of what I first thought would be a crochet scarf, but I changed my mind while making it. 
Now it has become a small light weight lap, wheelchair, or baby blanket.  The colors are all in the same ball of yarn.  Beautiful!
I've begun a custom order mulberry cables and lace sweater.  I switch between knit and crochet to keep my fingers from being too stressed with the same movements and my brain enjoys the variety, too. 
I have a black crochet lace shawl almost finished.   The sunshine on the road trip sure helped me work with this black yarn.
 While sitting at an event in Springfield, Missouri, I started this slouch hat.  I'll finish the top with double pointed needles (I didn't have them with me) and add a pom pom in the multi color yarn.
And, finally, this pretty large afghan blanket is still being assembled back in my studio.  It is too big to take anywhere else to work on it so it waits for me to return to the studio for more squares to be crocheted together.  This is so close to being finished!  I want to get it finished, photographed, and in the shop.  It's chilly outside here so it's the perfect time to cuddle up under a pretty afghan blanket.

Thanks so much for your encouragement, likes and shares here on the blog and on Facebook, as well as your favorites and purchases in our shop, EvensensProductions.com.  You are so very appreciated!

What are you making, baking, and growing this week?

All the very best,
Lois

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come See What Else We've Made!
Original and Traditional 
Hand Crafted Designs
Made in the USA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments: