About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

WIP Progress

Good morning,

I'm making progress on the basket weave tunic sweater that is my waiting room project.  When I snapped this picture yesterday I realized I was also wearing one of my basket weave sweaters.  You can see a tiny part of the blue tweed sweater at the bottom of this image.  That blue sweater was made about 2005 while we were aboard Majesty of the Seas.  These sweaters last forever!

I switch back and forth between knit and crochet to give some relief from repetitive movements for my fingers as I've mentioned earlier.  My home project afghan got too big to carry around anyway so it wasn't a candidate for the needlework waiting room project. 

What are you making now?

All the best,
Lois

No comments: