About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Saturday, October 6, 2018

This Week's Work in Process

Good morning,

I generally have several items in process at the same time.  That's because some get too big to take along when I leave my studio and because I try to keep a variety in process to keep my interest.  In the image above I was working on the ruffle for a shawl.
This is the next large afghan blanket going together.  This one is a field of yellow flowers on a field of green.  It will be stunning when finished and spread out on a couch or bed.

What are you making this week?

Lois

Update:  The red shawl is now finished.  More images here.

Another update!  The yellow flowers afghan blanket is finished, too!  More images here.




No comments: