About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Fair Isle / Scandinavian Intarsia Sweater Progress

Good morning,

This sweater is taking longer than most, but I'm making progress on this Scandinavian intarsia sweater that I showed you earlier.  I'm up to the yoke now so as soon as I get through all of these pretty stitches I'll add a collar, do the finishing, photography, and it will be listed in the shop.  

I'm already designing the next one....  :)

What are you making today?

Lois

Update:  A reader just asked a few questions, so here's more information for anyone else interested:  This sweater is an Adult Small, $190.  Actual measurements will be taken when finished and given in the listing when it is added to the shop.  Sweater prices vary by size and design.  If you'd like to pre-order this one or have additional questions, send me an email to Lois@EvensensProductions.com. Please write "intarsia sweater" in the subject line of your email.

Click here to see our hand knit sweaters that are ready to ship now.

No comments: