About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, February 9, 2018

Portraits of Wendy

Good morning,

A few days ago I was moving chairs around so I could vacuum the living room.  After moving this chair I turned around and suddenly Wendy was sitting in it looking at me as if to say,
"I'm ready for my photo shoot."
"Aren't I beautiful?"

Yes, Wendy, you are beautiful.

Love you,
Mommy

3 comments:

Sherry said...

How cute! Sometimes you wonder what is going through their mind with those looks they get!!!

River Glorious said...

IF we're voting, I vote for #2! She's so cute! And she photographs so well! :)

Lois Evensen said...

Hi Sherry and Ambar,

Yes, it would be great if they could talk, wouldn't it. And, I agree that image number two is the winner in this set.

:),
Lois