About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, March 27, 2017

Sushi Night

Good morning,

Every Thursday is half-price sushi night at our favorite sushi restaurant.

It was important enough to pull Catherine out of her office and away from doing tax returns to go there with us last week. 

Oh, this is so good!

;),
Lois

3 comments:

Tanya said...

It looks delicious though I must admit I don't see sushi like I find in my local sushi bars... Japan has never heard of deep fried and sushi with sauce other than soy sauce.

Lois Evensen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lois Evensen said...

Thank you, Tanya. I love your insight. I'll pass this on to Catherine. I think she is one of the best customers Tokyo, our local sushi restaurant.