About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Monday, August 4, 2014

Road Trip in Beautiful South Carolina

Good morning,

Today's images are just a few more of our road trip through beautiful South Carolina.  The mist in the mountains was just beautiful
After spending ten weeks at sea level, it certainly is fun to be in the mountains!
All the best,
Lois

4 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i bet it is nice!

Montanagirl said...

Hi Lois - The misty mountains are certainly beautiful. I'm back at last. I've been so busy after getting home from the Bison Range. Going through hundreds of photos, etc. So, this is my one day for commenting this week Unless I pop in on Good Fences day. I just can't get anything else done when I blog or try to comment everyday. So hang in there with me!

MarkD60 said...

Nice photos, looks cloudy and cool!

DeniseinVA said...

I love a road trip, especially in the mountains, fun photos Lois.