About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Come Walk With Me - Freedom of the Seas

Good morning! 

Come take a walk with me.
This is the walking and jogging track on deck 12 of Freedom of the Seas.  To me, it is a walking track.  ;)  The track passes in front of the Viking Crown Lounge.  Beyond toward the aft of the ship are other sports areas.
We are all tied up in St. Maarten today so many people have gone ashore.
 We have had very windy weather so last night the deck chairs were tied down.
 And, here I am coming around to the front of the ship once again.  The walking track extends around the pool and the forward of deck 12.  4.5 laps = 1 mile.

Yes, it is very necessary to work off the desserts!

 Enjoy the view,
Lois

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh those cruise adventures on them are wonderful. Great takes.

Only when I went. I missed where it was.

I was more wound up with other things. Off the ship, beach and the stores. Then night life at night.

I slept like a baby walking but hey anyone walking around that would sure have wore off the fab desserts.

TexWisGirl said...

i'd walk when most folks were gone, too. :)

Montanagirl said...

That makes for a nice, smooth walk!

Siddis back home said...

Enjoy!

Ida said...

I have never been on a cruise but it always sounds like so much fun. Wonderful shots of the ship, I'd enjoy walking around on that track.

MyCretanlife said...

Hi Lois,
Long time since I have been here on your blog. I see your still enjoying the ocean waves.Weather here has been very windy and wet. Lots of places are flooded and have been for weeks. Hope to get onto blogger a lot more soon. Have a lovely time
Judith x