About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Keeping Her Ship Shape

Good morning,

These two men are keeping Freedom of the Seas ship shape. 
While I was at an event inside one of the lounges, I could see these two men doing detail work that keep the ship sparkling and beautiful.
Great attention to detail!

More ship and port images to come as we get back to our life at sea.  :)

All the best,
Lois

5 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

I imagine it takes constant attention everywhere to keep the ship looking great.

KaHolly said...

Oh, how funny. I started to type my comment, then happened to glance over at the comment left by Yogi, and it was almost word for word. That said, I hope people on their cruises can appreciate the work involved in providng them their pleasures. Happy trip!

TexWisGirl said...

i bet that is a non-stop job!

Montanagirl said...

Somehow I missed this post. They must have a round the clock job trying to keep it clean and shiny and beautiful!

Rose said...

I bet there is a big crew to keep that ship looking so great!