About this Blog: Bread making recipes, knit and crochet projects, wood working, gardening, digital imaging, travel, cruise ships, Labrador Retrievers, and more....

About the Header Image: Idlebrook Wendy Darling Evensen "Wendy" one of our four Labrador Retrievers.

Click the header image to see most current posts.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Return to Mojo's St.Thomas, U.S.V.I.

Good morning,

Yep, we are back at MoJo's in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
Whenever we can, we stop in here for chicken legs. 
They didn't have the platter today - they were out of the potato salad and cole slaw so we just had the legs.  Oops, I did it again!  When the chicken legs were served, I ate them instead of taking a picture of them.
I'll try to make up for it by taking a picture of the man outside grilling more chicken legs.  We can smell these grilling when we get off the ship so it's easy to follow our noses to get here!  Yum!
 If you're in St. Thomas, U.S.V.I....
 ...look for MoJo's conveniently located in the port parking lot.

;),
Lois

14 comments:

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Morning Lois, as I haven't even had breakfast yet those chicken legs cooking did make me a bit hungry. Mojo's looks like a fun place and we know it's a favorite of your and Kjell. And yes it is truly amazing what humans can build in reference to a previous post.

TexWisGirl said...

i bet it smells heavenly! :)

Seajaes said...

Wow you are always on a cruise. Do you or your husband work on them or are you just incredibly wealthy?
Love it!
Cher

Diana said...

That looks like a great place to eat and have fun! Love Di ♥

Anonymous said...

Appears to be my kinda place!! Yum!! and like the others, I bet it smells great!!...debbie

Bob Bushell said...

Fancy forgetting the best bit, potato salad and cole slaw. I hope you had a nice dinner.

VP said...

I would like to be there just now...

fabriquefantastique said...

Looks like my kind of place....simple, unassuming and great food...

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

What an amazing place, Lois! Great shots!

Hootin Anni said...

I can sure smell the odor of the delicacy of deep fat frying chicken legs!!! I would definitely try it!!!

Montanagirl said...

Ah, I'm sure I can smell those legs!

EG CameraGirl said...

They must be too delicious to wait to photograph. :)

Jack said...

You have a charmed life, don't you?

Ricki Treleaven said...

Now this little place looks like fun! I am over here reading some of your posts this morning before I leave for Tuscaloosa.

Now I am hungry for Wings and Things (which happens to be in Tuscaloosa) ;P