I took these images while in the waiting room at our Ford dealer.
Our new 2026 Explorer that we bought in May was recalled already, but I'm glad that Food keeps up with items that need checking/correcting. It seems there was a problem in some of the cars with the driver's seat reclining when it shouldn't, so the recall was issued.
I brought knitting this time because we were told it could take a long time for the computer to run checks on the seat software. Yep, there are computers in the seats as well as everywhere else in our new car. There are 50 to 60 computers in that car.
I'm knitting a Scandinavian Intarsia Sampler hat. Each hat I knit is unique. The stitches are a sampler of intarsia knitting designs found on Scandinavian sweaters. I just sold a similar hat in these colors the week I listed it so am making another for the shop. This one will appear in the shop soon. There are many similar hats in the shop now that are ready to ship.
There's a video of me knitting this type of design featured on Etsy. Check it out!
My knitting bag with the Royal Caribbean logo was made for me by my friend Karen.
On the opposite side is an embroidered four stripe Chief Engineer Epaulet. She took a picture of Kjell's shoulder epaulet when on board and came back with this gorgeous lined bag that she designed and made for me. How very sweet! I've been using the bag for at least 15 years and it is still like new.
The recall work on the driver's seat of our new car was finished quickly. The software was checked and found to be in perfect working order in our vehicle.
So, that was our busy day. It is good to be retired.
All the best,
Lois
-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------


No comments:
Post a Comment