We were delighted when our eldest son, Les, was in town and invited us to dinner at Seasons 52.
The restaurant is very close to our home, but we had never been there. The company was fantastic. Thank you, Les!The Cedar Plank Salmon was delicious! The service was tops!
Les was very careful to request a table with chairs with arms for me when he made the reservation in advance. I'm a little (ha!) older now and appreciate the arms on chairs more than I ever knew I would. The restaurant took his reservation request without telling him that there are no arms on any of their chairs. Guest comfort is so important to make the dining experience a positive one. Yes, I enjoyed my meal and especially the company, but restaurants should be honest about confirming reservations with such requests.
Thanks, again, Les. It was wonderful to see you!
Love you,
Mom



1 comment:
A nice gesture for the invitation to the restaurant, excellent food, what else could one even wish for :))
Greetings to you!
Post a Comment